September 22, 2014
Signing up for the Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon
I know I just finished hosting a read-a-thon, but I have so many books that still need to be read, so I decided to join the Falling for Autumn Read-a-Thon hosted by A Cup of Coffee and a Book. You can sign up through the 24th and find out all the info here.
This week is a little busy for me with family coming in town, but I should still get some reading in. Here are my goals (fairly laid-back):
1. Read at least four books that aren't for tours
2. Read at least two sequels
3. Visit at least ten of the other participants
4. Keep track of my page count
5. Participate in at least two challenges
I have a ton of sequels to read, so I'll be pulling from those and from the books I listed on my Weekly Update here.
If you guys need some extra encouragement to read more, I hope you'll join!
Posted by Tressa S at 9/22/2014 05:30:00 AM