I do have some bookish goals that I'm focusing on for this year. I'm linking up to Top Ten Tuesday from Tuesday for this as well over at The Broke and the Bookish.
- Request less from NetGalley and Edelweiss
- Read the eARCs I do request in a timely manner.
- Sign up for less tour stops (I've already started doing this).
- Read the books that were high on my list from last year that I missed.
- Keep up with the books highest on my list for this year.
- Get more tours scheduled ahead of time for Prism.
- Do better in cross-posting my reviews and updating my "Reviews" page.
- Meet my Goodreads goal of 225 books.
- DNF more books instead of forcing myself through them.
- Get through all of my review copies directly from authors.
Hopefully I'll be able to meet all of these. :)
Most Anticipated Books for 2015
There are always so many books I'm dying to read each year. Here is my shorter list (ha ha). It does tend to change a little during the year as well. I've included covers and links for books that have them and they're in no particular order.
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Winter by Marissa Meyer (no cover)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
My Fairly Dangerous Godmother by Janette Rallison
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (no cover)
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger (no cover)
Lion Heart by A. C. Gaughen
Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
Jesse's Girl by Miranda Kinneally (no cover)
Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
Daughter of Dusk by Livia Blackburne
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
Ignite by Sara B. Larson
Riot of Storm and Smoke by Jennifer Ellison (no cover)
King of Ash and Bone by Melissa Wright
How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck
To Win Her Favor by Tamera Alexander
An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
From the Start by Melissa Tagg
Together with You by Victoria Bylin
Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen (no cover)
A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
Married 'til Monday by Denise Hunter
The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren
There are so many books! I feel like I could keep adding to this list for a long time, but I have to stop somewhere, right? What are your goals for this new year and which books are you anticipating? I'd love to know!