I do have some bookish goals that I'm focusing on for this year. I'm linking up to Top Ten Tuesday from Tuesday for this as well over at The Broke and the Bookish.
- Request less from NetGalley and Edelweiss
- Read the eARCs I do request in a timely manner.
- Sign up for less tour stops (I've already started doing this).
- Read the books that were high on my list from last year that I missed.
- Keep up with the books highest on my list for this year.
- Get more tours scheduled ahead of time for Prism.
- Do better in cross-posting my reviews and updating my "Reviews" page.
- Meet my Goodreads goal of 225 books.
- DNF more books instead of forcing myself through them.
- Get through all of my review copies directly from authors.
Hopefully I'll be able to meet all of these. :)
Most Anticipated Books for 2015
There are always so many books I'm dying to read each year. Here is my shorter list (ha ha). It does tend to change a little during the year as well. I've included covers and links for books that have them and they're in no particular order.
There are so many books! I feel like I could keep adding to this list for a long time, but I have to stop somewhere, right? What are your goals for this new year and which books are you anticipating? I'd love to know!