Overall, it wasn't a bad RAT. I didn't do too shabbily. I only got two full books read and a little bit of a third, but they totaled 1,091 pages all together and that's a good number of pages. I'm starting up another RAT tomorrow here, so I'll keep on reading!
I've been sick all week and so I haven't gotten as much reading done as I was hoping. Here is where I stand so far:
Jan 10 (Sunday) - Jan 12 (Tuesday)
Jan 13 (Wednesday)
Read 300 pages of Winter by Marissa Meyer (Why did I pick a long book?!! 823 pages!! However, so far, so good.)
Jan 14 (Thursday)
Read (248 pages) Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith (I wanted to finish one book for the RAT, so I read this one since it was another pre-order last year that I hadn't gotten to.)
I also participated in the two challenges up so far:
I posted my Bookish Resolutions on my New Year's post here. I'd like to add two more.
- Respond to all comments (I did pretty good last year, but there were stretches when I didn't respond to any for a time and that's one of the best things about blogging - interacting with my followers, other readers, and other bloggers.)
- Keep a lighter schedule. I signed up for too many tours and other things last year. I need more time just for reading whatever I want and I need more quality time with my family.
There were three books that I didn't get for the Book Cover Hunt, but I didn't have time to spend searching for them so I let them go. Otherwise, not bad for knowing all the others.
Jan 15 (Friday)
Read another 159 pages of Winter by Marissa Meyer (Just got really interesting with a fabulous scene. Excited to finish this tomorrow!)
Jan 16 (Saturday)
Finished (364 pages) Winter by Marissa Meyer (*sigh*)
Read 20 pages of The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
Completed the Bookish Scavenger Hunt over at Lost in Literature. Here's the challenge and my books:
2. A book with a one-word title - Winter by Marissa Meyer
3. A book with an animal on the cover - Lady of Magick by Sylvia Izzo Hunter
4. A book with a long title - Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
5. A book with a couple on the cover - Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter
Jan 17 (Sunday)
No reading, well, except for two pages, but I won't count it. I spent a bunch of time on getting my emailed cleaned out and updating my blog design and just never got back to reading.
I'm not going to set my goals too high because this month is really busy for Prism Book Tours and I have other stuff going on. I'd love to read three books from 2015 (I have tour review books I'll be reading besides these), but I'm wishing for five. Here are the books I'd like to choose from:
I probably won't have time for anything else as far as commenting and challenges, but we'll see.
So, are you signing up for this one too?