- I'm shopping online anyway and it's super easy to just click on someone's link to enter through.
- I like that a percentage of my purchase goes to someone other than big companies, so it's one way of supporting small businesses that's free.
- On that note, it doesn't cost me anything. I don't pay more for services or products just because I used an affiliate link.
- I appreciate others using my affiliate links, so I always return the favor.
- It encourages companies to offer affiliate programs and allow ways for us small bloggers to earn a little.
- It's completely anonymous. I can't see who bought what and they can't see my name when I use their link.
- It makes me feel good that I might be helping someone else with maintaining their blog or running their giveaways. Blogging takes work and time that we all give freely, so it's nice to give something back to other bloggers.
Do you have affiliate links? Do you use them?