Every year I set some blogging goals. Some I reach and some I don't, but I like to set them anyway. :)
- Continue to keep my blog up to date. There are a few things I would like to tweak here and there, so I plan on continuing to work on that.
- Do better in managing my eARCs. This is a goal every year and sometimes I'm better at it than others.
- Read the books that were high on my list from last year that I missed.
- Keep up with the books highest on my list for this year. If I can start off keeping up with this year's releases then I hope that will mean I won't have a big list next year to catch up on.
- Keep going with Prism Book Tours, which is doing awesome! I love helping authors promote and bloggers spread the word and find some good books!
- Do better in cross-posting my reviews and updating my "Reviews" page. I have been so flopping at this and it really needs to be updated.
- Meet my Goodreads goal of 220 books. I've surpassed this number the past three years but lowered it a little this year so that there's no pressure. Last year I increased it to 250 books and that was kind of crazy. It's also crazy that I could read twice that and still feel like I'm missing some books I really want to read.
- Build up my author services and graphic design. Maybe take some classes on coding.
- Get through all of my review copies directly from authors and publishers. Not because I'm required to, but because I would like to.
- Continue to love reading and having a blast talking about books!
Let me know if you're setting any goals this year or not and what you're most excited about in 2017 (bookish or not)?