Is it cold where you are? We tend to have warmer weather here than everywhere else, perfect for playing some football outside in a t-shirt and shorts. I'm looking forward to spending time with family and having the kids and husband home for a long weekend. Hopefully this year we'll get some flag football in. Our family can play three on three and the kids are getting old enough to actually do it. Great times. :)
I normally only show off my owl in its turkey suit each year, but this year I wanted to also show you my pilgrim owls (aren't they cute!!):
- My family. I love them so much and words really do not express how much!
- My faith. I wouldn't be where I am nor feel the peace, hope, and joy I do without it.
- Being healthy and provided for. As our family gets a little older this seems to be an even greater blessing.
- Extended family and friends. What a blessing those relationships are!
- Living in a free country. Yep, I love the USA even with all its faults.
- The love of reading!!! No surprise here, right? ;)
- Getting to blog about books. Getting to fan about them, share opinions and just generally share the love.
- Getting to work with so many great authors, publishers, and other readers. There are so many talented people and people who think like me and those who don't. I appreciate you all!
- Fabulous and easily accessible libraries and how they bless communities.
- The new lessons I've learned this year and some that I relearn over and over. ;)
I hope that wherever you are, it's a great day for you. If you live in the US, HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!! Watch some football, eat some great food, spend time with family and friends, and remember to be thankful! :)