- My family. I love them so much and words really do not express how much!
- My faith. I wouldn't be where I am nor feel the peace, hope, and joy I do without it.
- Being healthy and provided for. As our family gets a little older this seems to be an even greater blessing.
- Living close to family and friends. Some of them have moved away, but still staying in contact with them and keeping those friendships alive is also a great blessing.
- Living in a free country. Yep, I love the USA even with all its faults.
- The love of reading!!! No surprise here, right? ;)
- Fabulous and easily accessible libraries and how they bless communities.
- Getting to blog about books and other things and have some great followers and blogging friends.
- Learning some tough, but invaluable lessons this year and stretching my teaching skills.
- The fabulous publishers and authors who produce fantastic books. Keep them coming!
November 26, 2015
Is it cold where you are? We tend to have warmer weather here than everywhere else, perfect for playing some football outside in a t-shirt and shorts. I'm looking forward to spending time with family and having the kids and husband home for a long weekend. Hopefully this year we'll get some flag football in. Our family can play three on three and are getting old enough to actually do it. Great times. :)
I have so many things to be grateful for. Every year I like to list some of those things. Here's my list this year: