I loved the cover for this one and also loved the words inside! Check out
a fun guest post from the author, my full review, and the giveaway below...
by Stephanie Morrill
YA Historical Suspense
Hardcover & ebook, 352 Pages
February 7th 2017 by Blink
Top Ten Things Piper Keeps in Her Detective Bag
- Ordinary leather shopping bag; You don’t want a flashy detective bag. The bag Piper uses is one that a person would have taken to the grocery store.
- Book: Stakeouts can be rather boring. It’s good to come prepared.
- Pocket knife: You just never know when you’re going to meet unsavory characters.
- Change of clothes: Especially if Piper is leaving directly from school to do her sleuthing.
- Stockings: An extra pair of stockings can serve a surprising amount of purposes.
- Notebook and pen: You don’t want to come across a clue and not have a place to document it, after all.
- Rope: You never know when you’re going to need this handy item. Piper uses hers when she comes across a skittish stray dog.
- Handkerchief: For those upsetting days on the job.
- Hairpins: For quick hairstyle changes and picking locks.
- Compact and items that can help shake up an appearance, like eyeglasses or a wig: You never know when you’ll need to change how you look on the fly!
Stephanie Morrill lives in Overland Park, Kansas with her husband and three kids. She is the author of The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt series, Go Teen Writers: How to Turn Your First Draft Into a Published Book, and the Ellie Sweet series. She enjoys encouraging and teaching teen writers on her blog, www.GoTeenWriters.com. To connect with Stephanie and read samples of her books, check out www.StephanieMorrill.com.
February 6th Monday JeanBookNerd VLOG & INTERVIEW
February 6th Monday Movies, Shows & Books SPOTLIGHT
February 7th Tuesday CBY Book Club SPOTLIGHT
February 8th Wednesday Sabrina's Paranormal Palace REVIEW & FAVORITE THINGS
February 9th Thursday Wishful Endings REVIEW & TENS LIST
February 9th Thursday Book Hounds GUEST POST
February 10th Friday 100 Pages A Day REVIEW
February 11th Saturday A Dream Within A Dream RANDOM THINGS
February 12th Sunday TTC Books and More INTERVIEW
February 12th Sunday Kara the Redhead SPOTLIGHT
February 13th Monday That Book Gal REVIEW
February 14th Tuesday Rose's Book Corner MUSIC PLAYLIST
February 14th Tuesday The Silver Dagger Scriptorium FAVORITE BOOKS
February 15th Wednesday Captivated Reading REVIEW & DREAM CAST
- 3 Copies of The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill
- 2 Signed Copies of The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill
- Open Internationally | Must be 13+ to Enter
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Have you read any other books set in the Roaring '20s?