Welcome to my tour stop for Cupcakery! I was hoping to actually get to make some of these sweet-looking things, but I didn't actually get my copy in time. There was a shipping mix-up and so I just received an electronic copy yesterday, which did allow me to read through everything and look at all the tips and recipes, thank goodness, but not get to bake anything. I will have to own a copy soon because I loved what I saw. Moving on... I have all the usual info below, as well as a review, and don't forget to enter the awesome giveaway...
by Toni Miller
There is nothing quite like a row of pretty little cupcakes lined up in a bakery display case. Who can resist so many fun flavors and adorable sprinkles?
Now you can skip the trip and the cost of bakery-style cupcakes and learn how to make them right in your own home, starting from a cake mix! Anybody can follow these easy recipes and create these adorable designs. And with so many unique flavors, you’ll want to try them all.
- Blueberry-Stuffed French Toast
- Monster Cookie Dough
- Root Beer Float
- Chocolate Caramel Irish Cream
- Blue Velvet Coconut
- Mocha Peppermint Crunch
I was only going to show a one or two of these images from some of the recipes you can find inside Cupcakery provided by the author, but then I just couldn't decide (believe it or not I didn't choose all of them). Just look at these! Don't they just look super yummy and fun?!!! So, you get six. Enjoy. I hope your mouth waters. Just a little. ;)
You can find a tutorial for the Snow Cone Cupcake on Toni's blog here and plenty of other fun cupcake-ness and other yummy things there as well.
Toni’s sweet adventure began with her love for parties and creative knack. What started as a hobby of self-taught home cake baking and decorating quickly grew into a successful baking blog and a love for all things adorable sweet. Her work can be found on many websites and publications around the world, including Better Homes and Gardens, Good Housekeeping, Today, Yahoo!, and more.
2. 4 Piece Wilton Tip Set – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
3. Mama & Madison Custom Apron – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
4. Paper Straw Party Combo – Provided By Sweets & Treats
5. Sprinkle Prize Pack (assortment picked by sponsor) – Provided By Country SweetArt Kitchen
6. $50.00 Credit to Sweets & Treats – Provided By
7. AmeriColor Gel Color 12 Pack – Provided By Country SweetArt Kitchen
8. 12 Ct. 12in Disposable Decorating Bags – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
9. KitchenAid Measuring Cups – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
10. Kitchen Aid 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer Winners Choice of Color – Provided by Make Bake Celebrate
11. 2 Pk. Pink Mini Spatulas – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
12. Wilton 24 Cavity Cupcake Pan – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
13. Wilton Filling Tip & Cupcake Corer – Provided By Make Bake Celebrate
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Giveaway is open to US entries only. Proof of purchased or entry validation may need to be provided by winner upon winning. Winner will be chosen at random on July 08, 2015. Make Bake Celebrate, and all participating bloggers have the right to display winner name(s) on all electronic publications including but not limited to; blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. If for any reason a prize is unavailable Make Bake Celebrate has the right to replace said prize for another similar item of equal value.