Now & Forever by Mary Connealy. I just love the wit, banter, and humor that this author always seems to include in her books as well as some strong female roles. This is the second book in the Wild at Heart series and I'm really looking forward to it. My hard copy is waiting on my bookshelf for me.
2. The Curiosity Keeper by Sarah E. Ladd. This is Sarah's new series and she's a fabulous historical writer. I'm really looking forward to this one! It's pre-ordered.
3. The Wonder of You by Susan May Warren. This has got to be one of my favorite fictional families in literature. They grow on me more with each book in the series. This story takes right off from the end of the last one and I'm dying to find out what Amelia's (the baby of the family) story is.
4. Tiffany Girl by Deeanne Gist. Deeanne was one of the first authors I loved when I picked reading back up in this genre and has been a favorite since. I'm excited to fall in love with some new characters.
5. A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer. Karen is a very fun writer and I've enjoyed all her stories. I actully won a copy of this one and I'm pretty sure I'll love it.
6. Love Arrives in Pieces by Betsy St. Amant. This one has been high on my tbr for some time. For one thing, I love the cover, and the premise sounds pretty good as well.
7. Married 'til Monday by Denise Hunter. Another family that I love. I've really loved Denise's books and that she doesn't shy away from complicated situations. The romance is always great too. ;)
8. Lady Maybe by Julie Klassen. Julie is another favorite historical author. I have enjoyed all her books and a few are favorites that I'll re-read several times. I love the cover and premise of this one. I can't wait for my copy to arrive!!!
9. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Beth K. Vogt. I just love this cover! The wedding picture and bright pink for love! This one just sounds really good and sweet. Every time I see this one the Elvis song immediately starts playing in my head.
10. Marrying Christopher by Michele Paige Holmes (an adult romance honorable mention). I love this author and am planning on actually reading all three books in this new series of hers this summer. I've heard fabulous things and plan on loving them all.