Welcome to my COLOR COVER MINI-CHALLENGE for Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon for hour 14. For those who participate, a $10 Amazon gift card is up for grabs. You need money for more books to read after reading so much today, right? ;) These mini-challenges are open for three hours, so at hour 17 (midnight eastern time) I'll be pulling a winner. Here is what you need to know...
1. Pick a color(s). (I'm picking black and purple because there were four books like that I found on my shelves.)
2. Find four books with covers almost completely in that color/those colors (they need to be at least 2/3 similar - basically they need to match or be the same color - i.e. all green's, all yellow's, or match like mine below).
3. List the books somewhere or paste the pictures of the books online in a post on your blog or on another site. (You can also list the books in comments.)
4. Then come back here and leave a link in the comments below to where you posted (so we can all see) and in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway (if you left a note in comments and didn't post somewhere then you can just state "See in comments." instead of leaving a link in the Rafflecopter).
5. You can use Goodreads listopia if you need some help finding similar-colored covers. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's covers. Have fun!!!
Must be able to enter and receive winnings by law. Must be able to accept an Amazon gift card. You must be at least 13 years old (with parental permission) or 18 years old to enter. Please ensure that you correctly enter your email (and check your junk mail folder if I'm not on your contact list) so that I have a way to contact you. You can read my giveaway policy on my policies page. Void where prohibited by law. Enter via the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway