Eric Robertson, a popular producer in Provo, has brought together an impressive list of talented vocalists to sing on new, fresh productions of classic Michael McLean songs. The vocalists include some of the top names from the burgeoning Provo music scene, including Elaine Bradley, from Neon Trees, and Ryan Innes, one of the top contestants on NBC's The Voice. Eric grew up listening to Michael McLean songs and still feels a strong connection to them. This album is an effort to pay tribute to those songs and produce them in a way that will speak to a younger generation of LDS youth.
- Hold On, the Light Will Come feat. Scott Shepard
- Give a Little Bit of Yourself feat. Catherine Leavy
- You're Not Alone feat. Andrew Langdon
- Gentle feat. Drew Danburry
- I Can't Do Everything feat. Brooke White of American Idol
- Homeless feat. Ryan Innes of The Voice
- You've Always Been There for Me feat. Elaine Bradley of Neon Trees
- Share the Joy feat. Severin Bozung
- Be the Joy feat. Eric Robertson
- Promise of Light feat. Adam and Darcie Sanders
You can listen to samples of some of the tracks here.
Acclaimed producer and arranger ERIC ROBERTSON has composed and produced music for top musicians in Utah and all over the country. Artists like Mindy Gledhill, Ryan Innes, and a host of other award-winning artists turn to him to provide them with relevant, beautifully-produced songs.
MICHAEL MCLEAN has released more than two dozen albums, has written, produced, and directed award-winning films and television commercials, and has annually presented his landmark Christmas production, The Forgotten Carols,based on his book, to sold-out audiences throughout the United States since 1991. He and his wife, Lynne, live in Heber Valley.
Hold On: A Modern Tribute to the Music of Michael McLean CD
Ends October 8th
a Rafflecopter giveaway