- Update my blog. It's time. I've talked about it. I'm still trying to decide what exactly I'll be doing. I'm excited to see what it'll look like. I had planned on January 1st, but it's been pushed back to my blogoversary in February. It's as good a time as any. :)
- Request even less from NetGalley and Edelweiss (This is so hard to do! I have been cutting down, but I need to cut down more or catch up more so that it's okay to request more.)
- Read the eARCs I do request in a timely manner. (Ha ha ha. I try this every year. Thus a reason I need to request less. My percentage is terrible. This year I plan on moving that up.)
- Sign up for less tour stops (I've already started doing this, but will do this more since I need more room to read review books that are not tour books.).
- Read the books that were high on my list from last year that I missed. There are a ton - post to come.
- Keep up with the books highest on my list for this year. (If I can start off keeping up this year with this year's release that will help.)
- Keep going with Prism, which is doing awesome! I love helping authors promote and bloggers spread the word and find some good books!
- Do better in cross-posting my reviews and updating my "Reviews" page. (I so flopped at this last year. This year I will at least keep up with this year's stuff and then go back and do last year's eventually...)
- Meet my Goodreads goal of 250 books. I've reached this number the past two years so I upped my goal again.
- Get through all of my review copies directly from authors.
Happy New Year!
a Rafflecopter giveaway