It's New Year's Day!! I can't believe 2015 already passed. It went so fast!
I always try to set some goals at the beginning of the year. Last year's goals are pretty much the same as this year's with a few changes. Here I go:
- Update my blog. It's time. I've talked about it. I'm still trying to decide what exactly I'll be doing. I'm excited to see what it'll look like. I had planned on January 1st, but it's been pushed back to my blogoversary in February. It's as good a time as any. :)
- Request even less from NetGalley and Edelweiss (This is so hard to do! I have been cutting down, but I need to cut down more or catch up more so that it's okay to request more.)
- Read the eARCs I do request in a timely manner. (Ha ha ha. I try this every year. Thus a reason I need to request less. My percentage is terrible. This year I plan on moving that up.)
- Sign up for less tour stops (I've already started doing this, but will do this more since I need more room to read review books that are not tour books.).
- Read the books that were high on my list from last year that I missed. There are a ton - post to come.
- Keep up with the books highest on my list for this year. (If I can start off keeping up this year with this year's release that will help.)
- Keep going with Prism, which is doing awesome! I love helping authors promote and bloggers spread the word and find some good books!
- Do better in cross-posting my reviews and updating my "Reviews" page. (I so flopped at this last year. This year I will at least keep up with this year's stuff and then go back and do last year's eventually...)
- Meet my Goodreads goal of 250 books. I've reached this number the past two years so I upped my goal again.
- Get through all of my review copies directly from authors.
There are a bunch of books I didn't get to last year and a ton that I can't wait to read for this year. I feel like I'm so behind in my reading... I was thinking that maybe you might be in the same boat, but maybe you don't even have those books yet. I'd like to help you out, so...
This month the winner gets to choose a book he/she missed last year or can't wait to read this year. Yep. Pre-orders are in for this one. You just have to get free shipping through Book Depository (if international) or Amazon (if in the US) to enter.
Happy New Year!
Must be able to enter and receive winnings by law. Must receive free shipping through the Book Depository if international or Amazon if in the US. You must be at least 13 years old to enter and have parental permission if under 18. Please ensure that you correctly enter your email (and check your junk mail folder if I'm not on your contact list) so that I have a way to contact you. You can read my giveaway policy on my policies page. Void where prohibited by law. Enter via the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway