1. You must be a Bout of Books participant to enter.
2. Pick a color(s). (I've picked black and purple, because there were four books like that I found on my shelves, and then green, because it's my favorite color, below as examples.)
3. Find four books with covers almost completely in that color/those colors (they need to be at least 2/3 similar - basically they need to match or be the same color - i.e. all green's, all yellow's, or match like the black and purple ones below).
4. List the books somewhere (blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) or paste the pictures of the books online in a post on your blog or on another site. (You can also list the books in comments.) Simply, I just need to know what books you picked so I can check your entry. Obviously we'd love it to be a picture, but not everyone can do that and it isn't required for this challenge or to enter the giveaway.
5. I'd love you to use #boutofbooks and #covercolorchallenge if you share on Twitter.
6. Then come back here and leave a link in the comments below to where you posted (so we can all see) and in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway (if you left a note in comments and didn't post somewhere then you can just state that and leave the name you commented under instead of leaving a link in the Rafflecopter).
7. You can use Goodreads listopia if you need some help finding similar-colored covers. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's covers. Have fun!!!
Must be able to enter and receive winnings by law. Must be able to accept an Amazon gift card. You must be at least 13 years old (with parental permission) or 18 years old to enter. Please ensure that you correctly enter your email (and check your junk mail folder if I'm not on your contact list) so that I have a way to contact you. You can read my giveaway policy on my policies page. Void where prohibited by law. Enter via the Rafflecopter below.