Every year I've celebrated Children's Book Week by getting to visit with some fabulous YA and children's authors at my local bookstore. I've also always joined or helped to host a giveaway hop. This year I'm hosting my own (short notice, I know) because I didn't find one to join. So, without further ado I'm announcing the ...
Children's Book Week Giveaway Hop
From May 4th – 10th, hosted by Wishful Endings
About Children's Book Week:
Children’s Book Week is the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading.
Established in 1919, Children’s Book Week is the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country. Every year, commemorative events are held nationwide at schools, libraries, bookstores, homes – wherever young readers and books connect!
For more information visit: http://www.bookweekonline.com.
Giveaway Hop Rules:
- You must use the giveaway hop image and link to my site.
- The giveaway linky should be added to your post. This is the link to the code: get the InLinkz code.
- This is a hop, so please make entries quick and easy. You are limited to 6 ways to enter at most and only 1 required entry, if any. There is one exception, you can let entrants tweet each day.
- If you are using Rafflecopter, you’ll want to set the giveaway to start at 12 am on May 4th and end at 12 am on May 11th.
- Please use INT or US or US/CAN in parenthesis at the end of your link name when you link up so that entrants know if they are eligible for your prize.
- The giveaway must be for a children’s print or ebook (picture, board, chapter, Middle Grade, or Young Adult), or a $5 or more book gift card. Value should be at least $5.
- Your giveaway must be posted by 12 am Eastern time on Tuesday, May 5th. Ideally it should be posted by 10 am May 4th, but I'm being a little lenient on this due to the short notice. Otherwise, you will be dropped from the hop. Please contact me (Tressa) with questions or changes and please email me your link once it is scheduled.
- Make your giveaway easy to find. You can add a link to the top of your blog or add the hop image with a link to your giveaway on your sidebar.
- You must have a family friendly blog (no adult content or crude pictures).
Want to join? Sign up below!